Capabilities and Accessories
· 4.7k degree actively shielded 89 mm bore magnet.
· Bruker Avance III HD console
· Quadruple channel configuration
· Dual receivers
· Dual BCU-II/chiller-based cooling system for enhanced VT operation
· Magic-angle-spinning (MAS) NMR probes:
o 1.3mm MAS HCN probe with enhanced VT capabilities
o 1.9mm MAS HCN probe with enhanced VT capabilities
o 3.2mm MAS HCN probe with enhanced VT capabilities and an EFree coil design for biological samples.
o 3.2mm broad-band triple channel (HXY) MAS NMR probe with conventional VT capabilities; including insers/adapters for different channel configuration
- · Mandal, A., & Van der Wel, P.C.A. (2016) MAS 1H NMR Probes Freezing Point Depression of Water and Liquid-Gel Phase Transitions in Liposomes. Biophys. J. 111, 1965-1973
- Lin HK, Boatz JC, Krabbendam IE, Kodali R, Hou Z, Wetzel R, Dolga AM, Poirier MA, van der Wel PCA. (2017) Nat Commun. 8:15462
>>> Please visit again for further updates and information <<<